-Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the same position preferably from a Marketing Agency
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related fie
-Has the analytical and decision-making skills to choose media, creativity to develop promotional strategies.
– Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
– Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
Role and Responsibilities
The position holder is responsible for
- Developing a marketing plan based on current trends and customer demographics to increase brand awareness
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for the company’s products or services
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for their company or department
- Implement strategy
- Promote a business, product, or service
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure