-Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in the same position in an event organizing company, organizing large scale exhibitions.
-Ability to manage and organize events
-must have a pleasing personality as he/she will be facing government entities/ ministers and other high calibre professionals
-A project management degree is a plus
– A working knowledge in the event/ exhibition industry is a must
Role and Responsibilities
Event Management and Administration:
- Develop & direct the overall strategic planning, budgeting, and execution of all the events.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Sales & Marketing to develop business objectives, concepts, deliverables and timelines.
- Innovates solution to enhance the impact of the events
- Ensure detailed planning and execution of the events
- Think strategically about how to maximize available resources to reach new audiences
Strategy, Research and Long Range Planning
- Seek input from key stakeholders to assemble exhibition ideas that drive attendance, membership and revenue goals for the company.
- Develop goals and outcomes for each exhibition.
- Think strategically about how to maximize available resources to reach new audiences.
Planning, Implementation and Budgeting
- Adhere to a consistent planning and execution process to manage all exhibition details.
- Manage all exhibition planning, coordination and timelines with key staff
- Develop critical timelines and priorities and hold staff accountable for deadlines.
- Manage all exhibition budgets.
- Deliver everything on time, with attention to the highest quality and within budget.
- Provide appropriate oversight of all contractual agreements for outside exhibits ensuring the safety and security.